Automatic Climbing System· Automatic Climbing System also called Self-climbing core wall system increases jobsite production and reduces labor costs.
· The entire core wall formwork is hydraulically raised independent of the tower crane.
· At the push of a button, all platforms, along with interior and exterior formwork for an entire floor is raised in one single cylinder stroke.
Improve Construction Speed· A single stroke cylinder raises all interior and exterior core formwork at the push of a button.
· All Formwork, working platforms and concrete placing boom for an entire level can be raised completely independent of the crane.
Maximized efficiencies· Reduce labor costs
· Working points are reduced to a few simple steps.
· All formwork is suspended from a high capacity superstructure reducing jobsite crane pick requirements.
High Safety Standard· Self-climbing system is provided with Protection Screen for the working floor and three floors below.
· Integral ladders and manholes provide safe access routes between the working platforms.