- The amortization cost per square meter is only 50% of the plywood. Once material could not be used, the scrap value could be 30% of the product price.
- Lightweight is the key. 25kg/m2 makes manpower carrying easily and efficiently.
- Main panel is 500mm wide which makes the concrete surface more smooth and decorative with much fewer joints.
- The concrete verticality is better than that of plywood and steel formwork. No need to plaster the surface which saves the cost for the users and increases the building quality.
- No deformation under beam and slab.
- The system is connected only by pins&wedges and common workers can finish the installation and stripping by hammer. The construction time and labor cost is greatly reduces.