Aluminum Table Form System
· Aluminum flying table form system is a very efficient solution for the forming of large slab areas.
· It is mainly used in frame structure buildings with open facades.
· The table form is assembled only once and can be re-used floor-by-floor, avoiding the need for costly dismantling and re-assembly of the forms during the construction of each floor.
|Brand Name||Alulite Forms||Place of Origin||Qingdao, China||Certificate||ISO9001; CE; SGS|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6||Extrusion Profile||Yes||Weight||25kg/sqm|
|Truss Height||Adjustable||Drop Beam||With/Without is ok||Plywood||Need|
|Wholly Moving & Lifting||Yes||Usage||Slab/Ceiling casting||Application||Frame structure building|
Material is aluminum alloy 6061-T6 for main components such as aluminum beam, chord, diagonal brace and extension staff.
Aluminum table form can be designed for up to 12 meters in length with only two trusses. Any larger size can be done by adding truss sections. Working height 2.2 meter to 3.9 meter can be done with one table form height. Higher working height can be done by using two table forms or using scaffolding supports.
Save Labor Cost
1. Assembled easily with only bolts, nuts, and pins.
2. No need for costly dismantling and re-assembly of the table forms during the construction of each floor.
1. Very large forming surface improve construction speed.
2. Can be moved within one floor using lowering device, moving glide and moving trolley.
3. Can be moved to the next floor as a whole set by tower crane quickly and safely.